Seventeen Lynn Pinker Hurst & Schwegmann attorneys have been recognized in the Best Lawyers in America publication for 2023, in nine distinct areas of legal practice.
In addition, the firm is honored to have Michael K. Hurst named as “Lawyer of the Year” in North Texas for Real Estate Litigation.
The prestigious legal guide recognizes the following attorneys on the Best Lawyers list:
- Appellate Practice David S. Coale
- Bet-the-Company Litigation Eric Pinker
- Commercial Litigation Sara H. Chelette, David S. Coale, Michael K. Hurst, Michael P. Lynn, Jervonne D. Newsome, Eric Pinker
- Intellectual Property Litigation Eric Pinker, Christopher Schwegmann
- Labor & Employment Litigation Michael K. Hurst, Mary Goodrich Nix
- Real Estate Litigation Michael K. Hurst
- Trust & Estates Litigation Eric Pinker
In addition, eight attorneys are recognized on the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list for exhibiting professional excellence early in their legal careers. Those honorees and their respective practice areas include:
- Antitrust Litigation Greg Brassfield
- Commercial Litigation Rebecca L. Adams, Greg Brassfield, Andrés Correa, Patrick Disbennett, Jared Eisenberg, Yaman Desai, Leo Park
- Intellectual Property Litigation Barira Munshi
- Oil and Gas Law Andrés Correa
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on a sophisticated peer review survey process, designed to capture the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographic region and legal practice area.