LPHS Associate, Chisara Ezie-Boncoeur, will be moderating a webinar for the Cornell Black Lawyers Alumni Network (CBLAN) on December 10, 2020. The webinar is entitled, “Moving the Needle – What Advancing Diversity in the Law Means for 2020 and Beyond” and will discuss why diversity matters in the legal profession, the approaches individuals and institutions can take to advance diversity, and the role that Mansfield Rule can play in achieving diversity goals.
The following esteemed panelists will also be joining the conversation:
- Michael Clarke, JD ’89, Global Chief Compliance Officer, ConvaTec
- Sonya Olds Som, JD ’97, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles
- Leslie Richards-Yellen, JD ’84, Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion, Debevoise & Plimpton
- Laura Wilkinson, MBA ’85, JD ’86, Senior Director and Associate General Counsel, PayPal
- Geoffrey Young, JD ’06, Partner and U.S. Deputy for Diversity & Inclusion, Reed Smith
Please register ONLINE by Wednesday, December 9. Should you have any questions, please email CBLAN@cornell.edu. You will receive the login instructions via Zoom when you register.